- Streamline workforce and patient health checks upon entering a facility.
- Accurately collect data, maximize workflow efficiency, and speed up lines at alternative care sites treating high volumes of patients.
- Seamlessly float from the clinic, to the hospital, or alternative care sites without losing access to critical data and tools.
- Easily mount the device on a wheeled healthcare cart that can be rolled into an isolated patient’s room for virtual communication use. This frees healthcare workers from having to hold the tablet and provides effortless viewing for patients who may be too weak to hold a tablet.
- Faster registration and convenient check-in process to alleviate long waits at front desk.
- Tablets cost less and easier to implement in busy times, especially in smaller waiting rooms and patient floor settings.
- Rugged tablets are mobile to allow deployment where most urgently needed, not fixed.
- Reduce costly paperwork and eliminate data entry and transcription errors such as basic patient information and insurance details.
- Emergency Medical Technicians can send photos, video and information for patient arrival to the hospital.
- Protect patient data and sensitive information.
- Minimize downtime and future replacement costs.
- Investment protection and reduce interruptions with proven rugged tablets, rugged cases, and screen protectors.
- Avoid damage from accidental drops with a rugged protective case or rugged tablet.